REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR TRAVEL B AND INHOUSE SUMMER SESSIONS.
For information on the Travel B league, please contact VP of Travel Cindy Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the Inhouse league, please contact VP of Inhouse Cyndi Johnson at email@example.com.
All teams must register online. Some key notes on registering:
age group-town-team name-manager intials Example: 12U Bolingbrook Panthers GT
After registration, you will receive an email with instructions for insurance, field dates and payment.
- Returning teams should use logon and account from last year to access returning player info.
- Season begins in April and ends in July. Check the SWS website for tournament dates.
- Schedule consists of 20 games. For Travel B there are 16 games for 16/18U and all games are scheduled Mon through Thursday.
- Team fee is $325.
- Each team must provide fields for at least 10 home games (8 for 16/18U Travel B) with officially patched umpires and game balls.
- Game scheduling will be administered by SWS commissioners. Standings will be kept and will determine seeding for the year end tournament.
- Teams failing to provide payment upon registration, and/or the minimum required roster or insurance may be excluded from the league. Fees and documents are due upon registration.
- Click on this link to the SWS website for more information: www.swsfastpitch.com